Successgroup_Successroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addition to the book-club

4 posters

Go down

Addition to the book-club Empty Addition to the book-club

Post by lindasuccessroom Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:43 am

Hey everybody of the Barbara Sher-book-club.
I think, to go after our dreams, it is very important to have the support we need.
So I created this forum, so we can interact with each other.

It is meant to do it as an addition to the book-club, so that we get quicker results.

So nice you're here!

When there are other people registered, I will make a private section, so we can discuss and support each other.

Have a good day!

Linda

lindasuccessroom
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

https://successgroup.forumieren.de

Back to top Go down

Addition to the book-club Empty Hello!

Post by SusanMM Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:41 am

Hi Linda!
I would be interested in participating in addition to the book club.
Susan

SusanMM

Back to top Go down

Addition to the book-club Empty Re: Addition to the book-club

Post by lindasuccessroom Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:32 am

Hey Susan,

That's great! Now you're writing as a guest. I think, for our successgroup, it would be nice to make a private-section.
So you can register for this webside and then I can give you the permission to be part of the private-section.
I think, in addition to the book-club it would be really nice to have a deeper-level of support, but also continue doing the exercises on the Barbara-Sher-book-club-page.
I think, it's good to discuss about the individual progress.

If you have problems with registration, then let me know.

Lots of Greetings,
Linda

lindasuccessroom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanMM Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi Linda!

I am now registered and activated Smile

SusanMM
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by lindasuccessroom Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:57 am

Hey Susan,

That' great! So you're now also an admin and so you can see the private part of the forum, when you login. Smile

I think, now we can start. We will see, that maybe after some promotion, there will be more interested people, but for now, it's great to have you here. Now I'm writing on the private part of the forum.

So login and you can read on there. Smile

Have a good day.

lindasuccessroom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SusanMM Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi Linda!

I think I have the thread here we are going to be using? I have identified my allies and trying to make them more real for me in my everyday life. It does bring a few smiles to my face.
Hopefully, we will have more people register for this forum. I think it will be quite helpful and interesting, especially since we will be working on some fun exercises. Would love to share that experience and insights with others.
Thanks Linda Smile
Susan

SusanMM
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mino.S Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello Everybody,

Nice to meet you !

How can I get into the private part?

Sincerely,

Mino

Mino.S

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by lindasuccessroom Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:49 am

Hey Mino,

Nice you're still interested.
The other members are all from the Barbara Sher-book-Club. "Life the life you love". So we're discussing about the book, but you can join us if you want, because the main-focus of this group is to build up a successgroup, where we support each other, so if you're still interested you can also be part of the group. Now I changed the settings, so you should be able to see the hidden part. It is on the start-page, right under the "Welcome".
Let me know if you are able to see it and are able to write a comment.

lindasuccessroom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Addition to the book-club Empty Beginn

Post by Horse-friend yana- Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:39 am

Hello to everyone! Hello Linda!
Thanks for making this Happen. (Please ignore the autokorrection. Looking for German words it creates big letters...)

Is this the private space, you were talking about, Linda? Am i right here in posting wish and obstacles?

Do you others know/use tools of Barbara's work? I mean those who are not in the book Club, including me.

I got wishcraft, what do i do when i want to do everything? and...oh, that is your bookclub book 'live the life you love'... Great... Then i can read also about the tools you use and use them, too.

I thought i am not a scanner, as i have 2 main interests/Love: horses and books. (Funny i meant to write 'writing', but no, i love books. writing, too, but my love is actually books.) Anyway, i am a scanner anyhow and i want to use the scanner-tools.

Thus i have Not only one Wish, but a serie. But i start with number one.
Number one is:
I wish to be in a relationship with a man who is:
available on emotional, social, spiritual level,
who is commited to honesty,
an attitude of service,
Loves to learn,
Is authentic,
Loves animals
Someone i feel equal to, nor less, nor better

Obstacle:
I am still emotionally hooked to a man i met 10 years ago, never had a relationship with and all attempts to unhook or get engaged have failed so far. I am in a loop and do not get out. (while writing this, i have 2 ideas what i could do.)

Number 2:
I wish to breed, build, train and pass on therapy horses while being part of a loving, (trauma)healing oriented worldwide community. Our aim as community is to offer horse contact free of financial charge (not free from personal engagement) for anyone wishing it.

Obstacle:
With whom to build the community?
How to find my fellow travelers?
What do i need to learn? I am a self learner, thus the question is also - what do i know already?
Who will teach me, what i still need to learn?
Who will entrust me her/his horses?

My attempt right now: to write down my horse experiences...

Horse-friend yana-

Back to top Go down

Addition to the book-club Empty Changes

Post by Horse-friend yana Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:59 am

http://www.kindspring.org/challenge/join/1555/

I am hosting this 21-days challenge starting tomorrow and i have stage fever, though the is no stage at all. I want to hide under my cover for the next 25 days. I want to delete everything again.

I just do not want to feel, what i feel. I cried today. Read my spiritual book, baked a cake, watched my favorite series, prayed, did Feldenkrais.

Who has experiences with this? What helps you? Appreciate any feedback...

There is nothing to fear. This community is so gentle, supportive and kind. Best place to crack the shell... It is just me, outgrowing my limitations, being changed into an unknown me.

Horse-friend yana

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum